2.4
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I ordered Ray Ban sunglasses and was surprised when they arrived and did not have the logo.Upon calling, I was told I would need to order from Lens Crafters for that.

Candace (customer service) called the next day and left a voice mail about returning them. I called back and told the lady who answered the phone I needed to find out if I had to pay a restocking fee. Candace came on the line and said she'd left me a message about the logo but never mentioned returning them. Um okay, I mentioned I had the voice mail AND the return form she emailed me.

She then said to read the return policy. I said your website should state the logo won't be on the prescription Ray Bans. She said if you look at the pictures on the prescription site, it doesn't show one. Okay, you pick out the sunglasses you want (showing the logo) and then on the page where you put in your prescription, you are supposed the scrutinize the picture of your order.

I also told her my "tortoise" frames were black. She said, do you mean there is not a single bit of tortoise on the glasses and I said a bit on one arm. She said, well then they are tortoise not all black.

By the way, I checked Lens Crafters and I could have gotten the glasses from there $20 less.Worst customer service I have ever experienced!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Cassandra2016 is quite happy with ashely who helped with my prescription and stated that there is a room for improvement of candace who was rude and condescending. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of ray ban new wayfarer prescription sunglasses and associated monetary loss in the amount of $183. Frames Direct needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ray ban new wayfarer prescription sunglasses in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Frames Direct. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Zenni Optical.

Had an Experience with Frames Direct?

Comments