Frames Direct

Placed an order for 2 pairs Oakley prescription glasses. Received a confirmation. Then received a back order email. Called the company to find out if the back ordered item would hold up deliver of the other item. I was told the other pair would ship and be charged separately.

A week later, I received an email stating my item was still on back order. One week later, still no glasses, so I called. Found that both pairs were on back order. Changed frames to get a pair ASAP and was told delivery by Friday. Said they would call if they had any problems in the lab. No call, no glasses.

Had an Experience with Frames Direct?

Comments

i order and receve 2 pairs off that crappppp it's a lie the quality of theses is none existing the real value is 1.99$ not 29.99$ i call it stealing

Frames Direct - Unethical Frames Direct "I ordered the frame and lens in April of this year. I was not told that the frame ordered was backordered. I called trying to find out why it was..." Read more Eyebuydirect - Very disappointed Eyebuydirect "This happened to me recently. It just broke within two weeks and they charged me shipping. Then I got the new ones. They were the same pair. I was wiping..." Read more Starkey Hearing Technologies - Series S Hearing Aids Review Starkey Hearing Technologies "My sister and I have very severe hearing loss, we used your hearing aids for many many years, almost a year ago we got your newest supposingly your best digital..." Read more Eyebuydirect - Glasses broke Eyebuydirect "As i was sitting at my table, i went to take my glasses off to shower and as i proceeded to take them off the left side just snapped off...." Read more Lazboy - Extremely poor La-z-boy customer service Lazboy "We purchased two chairs ($1500 each) at the Frisco TX store - 8294 TX-121, Frisco, TX 75034. There was poor workmanship in sewing the fabric darts on the arms leaving..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more TEVa sandals come apart! Teva "I have teva sandlas that are shrinking - yes shrinking! Apparently they do not hold to warm climates in south Florida. I called them and offered to send them pics..." Read more